Wonders of the Canadian Rockies with Alaska Cruise Ocean View Cabin
‘Awe inspiring’, ‘picturesque’, ‘mind blowing’ - all of these words describe the beauty of the Canadian Rockies, and yet none of them do this phenomenal region justice. A range of Optional Experiences from food tours, guided hikes and white water rafting to a Make Travel Matter Optional Experience Plant Medicine Walk in the Banff boreal forest with a First Nations Local Specialist. The rugged, snowcapped peaks and shining, glacier fed emerald green lakes are in a league all of their own, all of which you’ll see on this 10-day nature extravaganza.
- 1 Iconic Breakfast (IC)
- 7 Dinner (D)
- 6 Breakfast (B)
- 6 Lunch (L)
- : View stunning hoodoos and waterfalls in this UNESCO listed World Heritage Site
- : Admire soaring mountain peaks, majestic Victoria Glacier and the glistening waters of the lake
- : Enjoy a stunning drive down the Icefields Parkway with jaw-dropping vistas at every turn
- : Embark on an introductory sightseeing tour of the city
- : Visit beautiful Butchart Gardens on your own
- : See Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley Park and Prospect Point
- Banff National Park of Canada: Banff is famed for its world class UNESCO Heritage Site and National Park of Camada, with glassy emerald green lakes and dramatic vistas, a taste of which you'll be getting on a sightseeing tour that will take you along Tunnel Mountain Drive, spotting sights such as Cascade Mountain, Mt. Rundle, Bow Falls, and the surreal, nature beaten hoodoos rock formations, which have formed their bizarre twisted shapes over years of erosion from water and wind.
- Icefields Parkway: Athabasca Falls may not be the tallest waterfall in the Canadian Rockies but it is one of the most powerful, due to the sheer volume of water flowing into the gorge from the Athabasca River, fed by the massive Columbia Icefield.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : Many meals included
- : Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- : City orientation tours
- : Extensive variety of Choice Optional Experiences
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Many meals included
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- City orientation tours
- Extensive variety of Choice Optional Experiences
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US
Sightseeing tours in all major cities
Expert Travel Director and Local Specialists to guide the way
All breakfasts included (in Europe and Britain)
Up to half your three-course dinners included* (*Euro trips only)
Luxury air-conditioned coaches
Quality 3 and 4-star hotels
Tips, tolls, taxes & porterage included
Transfers to and from airport on first and last day* (*except itineraries starting/ending in London)
TAILORED BY YOU
A selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences to complement your trip
Time to explore and get to the heart of each destination
Time to enjoy your own meals, with recommendations on hand from your Travel Director and Local Specialist